TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement was last revised on November 9th, 2020.
- INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- USER CONTENT
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
socialandtraffic.com welcomes you.
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing it to take any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
- “Customer” refers to the user who accesses the website and makes the payment for purchasing services or availing services;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to https://socialandtraffic.com/;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “https://socialandtraffic.com/, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “Customer Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define, limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: All Services of the Website is available to the age of 13 or above. Age under 13 are not allowed to use our website. By using this service and/or website you agree to this agreement and you are at least 13 years of age.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
At socialandtraffic.com we offer a meticulously designed website where we are offering social media marketing services for our users.
- Use our services for promotional or personal engagement for your social accounts.
- We don’t accept orders which contains nudity, child pornography and all kind of illegal contents.
- Delivery time mentioned on services page might sometimes but most of time it will be delivered on time.
- Your Instagram profile should be public. We can’t deliver followers / likes if profile is in private.
- Youtube subscribers are done from real humans from worldwide. They were permanent subscribers and won’t unsubscribe your channel.
- We are not affiliated with any social media platform like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc..
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. You’re responsible to check whether terms and conditions have changed or not.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or without notice.
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
We don’t limit accessing our website from any country. We accept customers’ orders from all countries in the world.
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You should not place orders for any false advertising or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
We are not responsible to you for:
- Any actions and their consequences from social media platforms
- any consequences that may occur because of using our service
- no delivery because of invalid links ordered by mistake. You can contact our support for corrections.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website may contain material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this agreement, your permission to access and/or use the content and the website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Social Media websites Logo and names property of respective copyright owners
We will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. We makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since we uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
- All Payments made on socialandtraffic.com are processed using either PayPal secure gateway or a verified payment gateway with SSL encryption
- By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, credit card or debit card institution
- You must use your own credit / debit card for paying our services. Paying with stolen cards are strictly prohibited.
4. By purchasing anything from this website, you agree to PayPal / card payment gateway terms of service and state to not break any of their rules.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
The Services provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed following the Law of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
If you have any questions about these terms, please send us email to email@example.com